React JS Hooks way (Latest & Comprehensive): Redux, React Router, Testing, Jest, Build Component Library | Complete React Hooks Course 2021
What you’ll learn
Complete React Hooks Course 2021: A – Z ( Scratch to React )
React Hooks from scratch
Learn React Hooks way
React Hooks advanced level
Requirements for Complete React Hooks Course 2021.
Description for Complete React Hooks Course 2021.
This is a modern and comprehensive React JS course that focuses on only the latest version of React with hooks ( “no classes”). We will cover the following: You will learn to react from scratch, no prior knowledge of reacting is required.
- Fundamentals like JSX, component communication, events, fragments, Higher-Order Components, and more.
- Understand the best way to organize files in a react project using common patterns for folder structure
- Built-in hooks like useState, useEffect, useReducer, useContext, useDebugValue, useMemo, useRef, useLayoutEffect.
- Build our own custom hooks.
- Use create-react-app, a command-line interface ( CLI ) to swiftly create react projects.
- Build a Single Page Application ( SPA ) using react-router-dom
- Global State Management with Redux and Redux thunk
- Learn unit testing, snapshot testing, mocking in React with Jest, and React testing Library.
- Build a To-Do app using react
- Build a complete drag-n-drop app using react
- Learn how to build a reusable component library and a documentation site using react styleguidist
- Build a documentation site using react storybook
- All the code examples are provided in GitHub for your reference.
- Many coding exercises to practice
- Learn how to upload your react project on Github
One of the best features of this course is its simplicity. All the coding samples are very easy to understand. I prefer to use real-time use cases to explain concepts.
Who this course is for:
- Beginner React developers
- React Developers moving to the latest version of React
- Last updated 10/2019
Content From: https://www.udemy.com/course/react-hooks-course/
Python Hands On Real World Projects | 100+ ProjectsAugust 22, 2021/
Java Data Structures and Algorithms Masterclass – 21July 26, 2021/