What you’ll learn
Full Web Ethical Hacking Course.
Full Web Penetration Testing And Ethical Hacking Course
Requirements for Full Web Ethical Hacking Course.
A computer with 4 GB RAM
A computer with at least 2 Cores
The computer with at least 300 GB Hard Disk Space
Description for Full Web Ethical Hacking Course.
The Full Web Ethical Hacking Course program trains you in a step-by-step process into an ethical hacker. Instructor Loi has taught tens of thousands of students with millions of viewership across the world on his ethical hacking courses. This is a full web ethical hacking course to guide you through lectures and tutorials to help you become the ultimate ethical hacker.
Come learn from the top ethical hacking and penetration testing instructor, Loi Liang Yang, who has over 200,000 global subscribers and more than 5 million views on his cyber-security teachings.
- You will receive over 23 exclusive instructional videos on ethical hacking in the areas of the Open Web Application Security Project (OWASP)!
- Broken Authentication
- Sensitive Data Exposure
- XML External Entities (XXE)
- Broken Access Control
- Security Misconfiguration
- Cross-Site Scripting (XSS)
- Insecure Deserialization
- Using Components With Known Vulnerabilities
- Insufficient Logging & Monitoring
- You will learn both lectures and tutorials on web ethical hacking!
- You will learn how to utilize tools like BlackWidow, OWASP ZAP, SQLMAP, and more!
- Manual and automated web penetration testing tools
- You will learn new modern hacking techniques against existing platforms and technologies!
- Learn bug bounty hunting!
- You will learn web penetration testing using BurpSuite extensively!
Come join thousands of students who have learned from the top ethical hacking and penetration testing instructor, Loi Liang Yang, now!
Who Full Web Ethical Hacking course is for:
- Interested in learning about cyber-security.
- Want to learn about ethical hacking and penetration testing
- Learn about defending against cyber attacks.
- Want to learn about the Open Web Application Security Project (OWASP)
- Want to learn how to perform ethical hacking on web applications
- Learn how to protect against hacking techniques on web applications
Last updated 6/2021
Webservices API Testing with Postman – Complete GuideAugust 25, 2021/
Build a Google Meet Clone from Scratch: WebRTC & Socket ioAugust 7, 2021/
Time Series Analysis, Forecasting, and Machine LearningAugust 3, 2021/
Complete Bootstrap 5 for Beginners with real world ProjectsSeptember 25, 2021/
Python Hands On Real World Projects | 100+ ProjectsAugust 22, 2021/
Java Bootcamp 2021: 10 Web Application Development ProjectsSeptember 17, 2021/