How to ace your Silicon Valley-style coding interview | Swift Arcade Data Structures and Algorithms.
What you’ll learn
The Swift Arcade Data Structures and Algorithms Bootcamp
How to pass technical interviews at large tech companies
Knowledge and mastery of data structures and algorithms
How to answer the most commonly asked interview questions
How to interview confidently and well
Land your dream job
Requirements for Swift Arcade Data Structures and Algorithms.
Basic knowledge of Swift programming language
Description for Swift Arcade Data Structures and Algorithms.
This course is about getting you up-to-speed quickly on the fundamental computer science concepts you are going to be expected to know if you want to interview at any large Silicon Valley tech company (Google, Apple, Facebook, Amazon, or Spotify).
- Linked Lists
- Big O notation
- Stacks & Queues
- Hash Tables
- Binary Trees
- Dynamic Programming & Memoization
- Bubble Sort / Merge Sort / Quick Sort
- Breadth-First Search
- Depth First Search
What you get
With this course you get
- Over 115 beautifully handcrafted HD videos walking you through every aspect of how all these data structures and algorithms work
- Practices questions and personal walkthroughs of the most commonly asked interview questions
- My personal notes on interviews I have personally had with Spotify, Facebook, Amazon, and others
- A section called The Classics where we walk through classic interview questions no interviewee should be without
- Interview tips on soft skills big tech companies look for when hiring and techniques on how to answer
What you save
By investing in yourself with this course you are saving yourself the most precious thing you’ve got – time. I have spent a year scouring the web looking for the best examples, the simplest explanations, the best visualizations on how to explain how this stuff works, and assembled it all into one, quick, easy-to-digest place.
Let’s do this together
Learning data structures and algorithms doesn’t have to be a chore. It can be fun. And I want you to know I am here for you every step of the way. Ask me any questions. I usually get back to my students with 24 hrs. And together, we will get you an understanding of how these things work.
I also don’t have a formal computer science background
Look. I know what it’s like not to know how this stuff works. And, like you, I have had to learn this stuff from scratch.
But I am here to tell you it can be done. I have no formal computer science background. I am not classically trained as a computer scientist. But by learning this material, I landed my dream job as an engineer at Spotify in San Francisco. And so can you.
So what are you waiting for? Sign up and get started on your journey today.
- The instructor is valid, truly humble, and fun. It’s been a pleasure to follow this course.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone applying for jobs at large tech companies like Google, Apple, Amazon, or Spotify
- Who wants to quickly learn the fundamentals of computer science
- Anyone looking to become better programming and engineer
Last updated 4/2021
Content From: https://www.udemy.com/course/the-swift-arcade-data-structures-and-algorithms-bootcamp/